Sales Forecasting Software just as the name suggests is a platform that helps modern businesses to predict their sales.These prediction help them strategies well to achieve maximum revenue.
These software are mostly used by businesses to predict their sales and figure out where to improve and what need more attention.
Best Sales Forecasting Software in the market.
1.Workday Adaptive Planning.
A SaaS tool for enterprise planning called Adaptive Insights helps businesses better manage their budgets, forecast the future, and make decisions.
Insights can be updated and made accurate by pulling source data from a variety of sources. KPIs may be visualized, and it can generate reports that are simple to share and distribute.
Through business agility, it enables cooperative financial, workforce, and sales planning across any firm. It has changed its name to Workday Adaptive Planning when Workday acquired it in 2018.
With three different types of role-based licenses or “seats” available, including Full, Contributor, and View, the provider provides flexible price options for enterprises of varied sizes.
Features of Workday Adaptive Planning.
–Modeling: Make predictions about the future using a variety of planning and forecasting techniques. Apply financial modeling to corporate milestones including the fiscal cycle, funding timetables, academic calendars, and revenue recognition schedules.
Some of the supported models include capital planning, SaaS account modeling, workforce planning, budgeting spending, and expense forecasting.
Utilizes Elastic Hypercube Technology, which analyzes model dependencies to decide whether or not results should be recalculated in response to changing or static data.
–Active planning: Links the finance division with other inter-company activities to improve openness and success rates while lowering misunderstandings and inefficiencies.
Active planning is a technique for continuously making plans and updates utilizing updated and shared data that is accessible to everyone in the business provides real-time view of individual activities and planning processes within an organization, enabling active planning using a Process Tracker.
Create detailed instructions for particular user roles that include connections to the places in the system where input is required.
–Analytics and dashboards: let you explore data with interactive, customizable representations.
Perform period-over-period analysis, search for deviations from waterfall charts, compare the budget to actual spending, and examine performance patterns inside the financial dashboard.
To help ensure that goals are met, visualize KPIs and distribute dashboards.
–Financial reporting and management: Utilize cutting-edge financial and sales technology to gain a deeper insight dimension pivoting, parameter selection, and variance reporting .
In order to exchange and save information, add annotations and produce “point-in-time” snapshot reports. Transactional reports and planning sheets both have the ability to drill down.
–Board and External Reporting: Data may be formatted with just one click by connecting to company applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Create narrative reports, presentations, board packets, P&Ls, income statements, and balance sheets. uses updated data in computations and formatting automatically when updates are made.
Label the elements that are static and dynamic. The report’s source data and algorithms that are utilized to produce any particular metric are both visually shown through the Cell Explorer tool.
–Cloud Integration: Automates data flows to make source data from a business’s numerous IT platforms easily accessible.
With data that is straight from the source, you may work without worrying as much about mistakes or other unintentional data alterations that could affect calculations.
There are more than 2,000 integrations that can be done with companies including Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, Plex, Epicor, and Workday.
–Financial Consolidation: Automates procedures like reporting, reclassifications, and currency translations.
Establish ownership stakes and minority interests, and perform automatic calculations. Complete visibility is provided through real-time financial consolidation that excludes batch jobs, long-running procedures, and other operations.
A sales analytics SaaS platform called InsightSquared Sales Forecasting Software helps revenue operations professionals move from sales data to sales intelligence so they can make better decisions based on insights.
Businesses may properly understand what drives performance by digging into their sales funnels.
It helps businesses to measure their key metrics and sales growth with accuracy and plan for the future with confidence thanks to AI-powered forecasting, thorough reporting, comprehensive sales funnel visibility, and staff performance tracking.
It streamlines the sales process, aids organizations in maximizing ROI, and is appropriate for enterprises of all sizes.
Pricing and functionality will differ depending on the tier of plan and the amount of components chosen because each solution is tailored to the client’s needs.
Features of InsightSquared.
–Data blending: Compile information from all available sources to create a comprehensive picture of the company. supports a wide range of pre-built connectors to complementary apps and is capable of building a bespoke connector to more applications if those applications have an API.
–Third-Party Integrations: Get direct access to sales information without having to manually enter it or import it. effortlessly integrates with applications like Quickbooks, Marketo, and Salesforce.
–Prebuilt Reports Collection: More than 400 pre-made reports provide access to information in various ways.
–Insight Feed: View highlighted possibilities, alarms, and more in the insight feed. With the help of bespoke dashboards, you can see crucial information very instantly. Obtain an instantaneous overview of the next actions you should perform.
–Sales Analytics: For a thorough pipeline study, integrate sales analytics with a CRM program. By segmenting and filtering pre-built pivot tables, trends can be found.
–Sales Forecasting: Using more precise forecasts, the corporation may make better decisions regarding sales. Forecasts should be automated and simplified. By segmenting data by location, company sector, product, sales period, or any other criterion, you may determine the difference between target and objective.
–Pipeline management: Gain understanding of the whole client journey; investigate significant actions, attitudes, and outcomes from each stage of the sales process.
–Activity Capture: Automatically updates a CRM with important sales activity and engagement. Profit from chances to drive results without the hassle of laborious data entering.
–Guided Selling: Educates sales professionals on industry best practices and significant phases of the business’s sales process. quicker onboarding, more useful counsel, and better responsibility are all made possible by machine learning.
–Marketing Analytics: Gain visibility into conversion rates, demand produced by marketing, and how marketing affects the bottom line of the company by using marketing analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
–Dashboard and scorecard for employee activity: With thorough, thorough activity dashboards and scorecards for each person, you can measure productivity and efficiency and follow progress on targets.
–SaaS Reporting: Giving SaaS companies access to streamlined revenue reporting and sales information. Forecast future renewal rates, identify trends in historical churn, and measure monthly recurring revenue.
- little flexibility in report customization possibilities. Users must work via the development team in order to update the report’s style.
- Despite its claims of simplicity, some users say that learning how to use the platform takes considerable training and that its robustness makes it hard to become an expert.
- Refresh rates that are slower do not reflect real-time updates.
- The cost of a BI solution is on the higher side.
With sensible planning and budgets, Anaplan provides adaptability to all market conditions. It evaluates decisions and trade-offs in real-time for in-depth assessments.
Utilize current internal and external information to more accurately analyze production and foresee a variety of eventualities.
Top modules include supply chain, sales, marketing, and finance. To meet or exceed customer expectations, develop, simulate, and maximize compensation methods. It controls supply chain trends in a single, central center as well.
Features of Anaplan.
–Finance: This Sales Forecasting Software analyze production rates, create precise market forecasts, and improve business decisions by using up-to-date information. Create countless bookkeeping use cases, profit and pricing models, and automated cost management processes.
–Sales: Boost accurate sales and income estimates while including doable and realistic options into workflows.
–Supply Chain: Aim for a real-time line of sight in the supply chain and ensure that supply estimations are upgraded to match demand projections. Launch extensive, collaborative sales and operation planning techniques for relevant KPIs and forecasts.
–HR and Workforce: Monitor risks, drive results, identify recruitment gaps, evaluate “what-if” scenarios, analyze financial consequences to simplify the workforce. To emphasize hiring, retention, equity, diversity, and inclusion as well as performance and results, draft payment plans and infrastructures.
–Marketing: To create realistic plans and estimate profitability effects, integrate sales data, marketing successes, and financial insights. With real-time client information and buyer goals, turn reactive decisions into proactive ones.
- is difficult to learn.
- It is difficult to replace new expenses, headcounts, and open jobs.
Pipedrive Sales Forecasting Software assists sales representatives in controlling each step of the sales process, from lead generation to customer contact.
Forecasting helps sales representatives close more deals, and visual pipelines make it clear at what stage a lead is and what step needs to be taken.
With the help of automation and AI, users can streamline and simplify tasks. Companies can plug in third-party apps to further expand its capabilities because it provides integrations and an open API.
Features of Pipedrive.
–Lead management: Incorporates visual pipelines, a product library, lead import tools, and deal likelihood.
Different colors are used to indicate if a lead is hot or cold in the “rotting” feature, which gives users insight into which leads should be pursued or followed up on.
–Manage contacts: by importing them from spreadsheets or old CRMs, or by syncing them with Microsoft or Google.
After entering the system, contacts are saved as businesses and individuals who can be linked to deals. To understand the current situation, keep a history of your encounters and access it. By integrating Google Maps, you may view contact information places.
–Web forms: You may use web forms to generate leads by including them in emails and on social media. Adapt fields to the needs of the business to collect personal information. Set the locations of the leads (e.g., as a deal or contact).
–Chatbot Leadbooster: 24/7 lead qualification and collection. A certain destination, such a stage or sales representative, is reached via the route.
Leads can schedule meetings with sales representatives via calendar syncing from within the chatbot dialogue.
–Activity Management: Contains a scheduling tool, alerts for reminders, and a library of pre-made activity kinds that may be customized to meet business requirements.
–Sales forecasting: Look for the best deals and strategically prepare your approach to open transactions. Access several views and modify them:
- For sales representatives, individual views offer thorough details.
- Managers can use forecasting views to filter deals based on factors like product or start date.
- Asana is only one of the numerous apps with which it is integrated. establishes connections with Automate.io and Zapier platforms, enabling additional integration with applications like LinkedIn, Zendesk, Mailchimp, HubSpot, Jira, Salesforce, Dropbox, and numerous G Suite applications like Gmail.
- Numerous third-party plugins are supported in the marketplace. Ratings and reviews from users provide insight into how well an app worked for them.
- Set user permissions and choose their login method, such as two-factor authentication or an SSO platform, in the User Access Control section. Anyone who signs in can be identified and their whereabouts tracked using a dashboard. Get notifications when an unidentified device signs in.
- Data Security: Features include of GDPR compliance, daily backups, and data encryption. offers a data protection officer and many certifications as well.
- incorrect mobile alerts for follow-up or meeting reminders.
- No campaign planning functionality as compared to HubSpot.
- No live reporting capability.
- Small accounts receive insufficient help.
With a set of modules that support each stage of the funnel, SugarCRM Sales Forecasting Software is a complete platform that efficiently handles the client lifecycle.
It aids businesses in finding prospects, nurturing leads, completing more transactions, and keeping customers.
Forecasting, campaign management, quotation management, and an interface that is customizable are some of the features.
It has the flexibility to extend support for more languages and supports 35 different currencies. Additionally, it can be integrated with services for mobile device management.
Features of SugarCRM
- Campaign Management: Provides multi-channel assistance and simplifies each component of marketing campaigns by:
- Benchmarking to determine what is effective and ineffective.
- collecting campaign performance information for analysis and real-time changes.
- measuring email statistics like open rate, click-through rate, and bounce rate
- utilizing user-friendly online forms to collect visitor data from them.
- Lead management: Data insights highlight channel profitability and make it possible to monitor campaign success.
- Segmenting by source, channel, industry, or other criteria can be helpful as well.
- To specify and automate the handoff from marketing to sales, route leads to the proper sales rep based on business requirements.
- In a few simple actions, duplicate effective campaigns.
- Reports and Dashboards: Access real-time, adaptable data to assess crucial KPIs for a variety of metrics, including leads, opportunities, and sales rep performance. provides information on customer profiles created using various criteria, case studies, and data on sales trends.
- SugarBPM: A visual interface for designing workflows is provided by SugarBPM, along with tools to expedite troubleshooting and dashboards that record snapshots of tasks and workflows.
- Knowledge Base: Provides customers with portal-based self-serve information. Additionally, it enables article creation based on information from support case details and includes pre-built fields that can be customized to meet needs.
- Bug tracking: Agents can view information regarding the status of the resolution as well as monitor the frequency of bugs and product issues.
- Mobile App: Features include filters, dynamic search, GPS mapping, click-to-text, click-to-call, and offline sync in their mobile app, which is available for tablets and smartphones.
- Quote management: Using a drag-and-drop interface and grouping options that arrange quoted items in an orderly form, handle customer quotes in all of their aspects with ease. features field computations and formula customisation that is available right out of the box.
- Tags: Lets you choose which modules to include in the results of a global search and change your mind as necessary. Tags are phrases or keywords that can be used to group information together, whereas filters comprise various criteria for finding data.
- Forecasting sales: using likely, best case, and worst case scenarios. Additionally, there are :
- what-if scenarios that use previous income as the foundation for sales estimates for increased predictability.
- sheets for tracking the success of the sales staff and setting quotas.
- opportunities for customization to manage challenging sales cycles and scenarios like staggered or periodic orders
- Case management: Customer care representatives may handle customer cases accurately and efficiently by accessing all cases for each account and getting alerts for prompt resolution. Also included are:
- priority levels, which provide speedy agent response to the most urgent instances.
- Customer satisfaction and response times are examples of KPIs.
- programmable user journeys.
- A customer interface where they may create tickets, upload and update information, and track cases through to resolution.
- Old-fashioned interface
- functional limitations for data reporting.
- unable to respond.
Spotio Sales Forecasting Software is a field sales engagement solution that facilitates process acceleration and efficiency improvement.
It’s created for managers, operations, and sales representatives and automates manual activities, encourages accountability, and provides important insights into sales success.
It helps organize and provide visibility into the operations of the sales force, ensuring increased ROI.
It is equipped with mapping, pipelines, autoplays, prospecting, and an activity tracking and reporting dashboard.
Features of Spotio.
–Geotracking: Increase accountability and monitor the whereabouts of sales representatives in the field in real time on a map as required.
To determine when to retrain a rep, observe their travel paths. Check how far away reps are when they drop pins to mark any that are dropped more than 300 feet from a visit.
–Communication across several channels: Automatically record every conversation, visit, text, and email without adding additional work for sales representatives.
Follow up with prospects on their preferred channels, keep track of incoming, outgoing, and missed calls, and link to CRM systems without interfering with workflows to keep them interested.
Make use of the calendar and email integrations, as well as tap-to-text and phone features.
–Integrations: Gmail, Salesforce, Microsoft Outlook, and Google Calendar are a few native connectors.
Notable API interfaces include Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle Netsuite, Pipedrive, and SAP. Utilize connections between Hubspot CRM and Zoho CRM with Zapier.
–Auto-Visits: By reducing administrative responsibilities and creating visit logs automatically, reps can concentrate on selling rather than data entry. Improve visibility and accountability, record how much time is spent on the website, and use geofencing to capture check-ins and check-outs.
–Selling prospecting: Smoothly move accounts between salespeople and manage appointments throughout the sales process.
–Text Templates: Maximize the impact of SMS and emails with text templates. Utilize templates that boost response rates and quicken the process. Send emails and SMS while on the go.
–Lead generation: Boost conversion rates by concentrating on the most promising clients. To create lead lists with filters and eliminate unqualified prospects, select a territory.
Sort commercial leads according to numerous criteria, including business type and age, revenue, and the number of locations, and residential leads according to purchase date, credit limit, age, ownership vs. renting, and eco-friendly consumers.
–Mileage tracking: Automatically track mileage for several stops and keep precise mileage logs. By setting up interfaces with expense tools and readily exporting mileage data reports for prompt reimbursement, you can do away with time-consuming paperwork.
–Visit Audit Log: Keep track of the number of customer visits per day and the duration of each appointment in the visit audit log. Reps can visit prospects quickly, make data more accurate, and learn something new from each one.
–Leaderboards: This Sales Forecasting Software establish performance objectives and organize tournaments with incentives to motivate reps.
Find the top performers, then decide who needs instruction. Increase teamwide sales success rates and concentrate on a particular KPI or activity that need attention.
–List Imports: When pursuing leads, opportunities, and clients, salespeople may keep organized and focused by using list imports.
Utilize the desktop and mobile apps to examine all accounts, import existing clients and prospects with ease using CSV files, and identify various account categories using colored pins.
- Web links need to include more fields.
- With every user login, the software requests a review.
- It can be difficult to draw areas.
- occasionally takes a while to load
- battery quickly depleted.
Thryv Sales Forecasting Software provides all-in-one management to assist with business operations, get marketing advice, and manage client contacts.
Users may easily create and book appointments, connect with clients, and receive payment.
It assists in meeting consumer needs and growing the firm, making it the ideal choice for small businesses. It streamlines productivity, automates operations, and calculates marketing ROI and customer satisfaction.
It includes topics including social media relevance, customer sentiment research, online listings, rating and review evaluation, and more.
The ability to complete chores whenever you choose is made possible through a dedicated app.
Features of Thryv.
–CRM(Customer Relationship Management): This function transforms contacts into informative, personalized CRM lists.
Users can follow leads, interact with them, and provide clients with a customized place for conversation. Through automatic data enrichment, it also offers a deeper comprehension of leads.
–Sales and Payments: The program may handle invoice processing and deliver quoted-format payment reminders to encourage on-time payments.
Additionally, it enables clients to pay with their credit cards at a standard transaction fee of 2%. Leading payment gateways like Square, PayPal, and Stripe can be integrated by users to make credit card payments simple and secure.
–Customer Communication: Users can establish reminders for follow-ups, centralize daily communication, and designate staff members to handle correspondence.
Context is provided through chat history so users can conduct fruitful talks whenever they choose, even through an app.
–Appointment Scheduling: The Sales Forecasting Software syncs contacts, dates, and projects in addition to assisting with appointment scheduling and payment processing.
Team members can examine data and organize meetings and tasks using several staff accounts that can be linked.
The program may also collect payments alongside appointments without previously creating an invoice and send auto-reminders for meetings.
–Reputation management: Users can create first-party reviews using templates, and they can also control the online reputation of their business by responding to reviews and customer inquiries from a single dashboard.
The platform monitors customer mentions and comments, enables customers to assess their reputation in comparison to that of their rivals, and analyzes rankings. Users can respond quickly thanks to immediate notice of reviews.
–Marketing Automation: Users can use templates to streamline the process of automating targeted marketing campaigns.
Reminders and a vast library of pre-written SMS and emails for every situation make maintaining customer interactions easy and efficient.
By using the in-depth information and insights that the platform offers, businesses may also enhance their marketing performance.
–Online Presence: Users can access online listings on Google, Facebook, and more than 55 other frequently visited websites.
Customizable video content assets support businesses in raising awareness and generating interest. Additionally, customers can use a customized login area to access services.
–Document Storage & Sharing: Using a secure gateway, the system enables users to organize, share, and manage their documents.
The trouble of sending and receiving updated versions of a document can be avoided by tracking document changes. Only authorized visitors can access sensitive contact information and documents.
–Social media: Through a single dashboard, a business can integrate and manage all of its social media profiles. Users can get inspired and clone the messages for their own businesses from over 525,000 pre-written posts resulting from competitor analysis.
- There are limitations on client lists that can be imported, searched, and uploaded.
There are many Sales Forecasting Software out there but the above are the best in the market.Focus on one and make it your revenue generating machine.